USD 200 FEC Arrival
Ricardo: I read from somewhere that it is necessary for me to exchange US$200 into Foreign Exchange Currency (FEC) upon arrival in Myanmar . Does this requirement still exist?
PKTan: Hi Ricardo, the Foreign Exchange Currency requirement for USD 200 upon arrival no longer exists. There is no compulsory exchange in place.
PkTan is fascinated with this beautiful, complicated country. He love advising travellers to Myanmar and have developed this site to share all his knowledge of Myanmar with everyone.
- Money Tips – Credit Cards & Exchange Rates
- Myanmar Beach Destinations
- Applying Tourist Visa upon arrival for Cruises
- Crisp, Creased, Printing Ink on USD
- How much it cost for entrance fees to sights